Whitsett NC US
Whitsett NC US
Are you looking for a job with weekly pay and great benefits? Do you enjoy organizing and inspecting inventory while also looking to have a set schedule? If that’s you, then we’ve got just the opportunity!
Partners Personnel is looking to hire experienced Production/Clean Room for our client around the Whitsett area. When you sign on with us, you’ll enjoy great benefits, including an unlimited bonus structure and weekly pay.
Schedule: 2nd Shift
During training period: 4:00 PM - Midnight (subject to change)
Once trained: 4:00 PM - 2:00 AM (subject to change)
Saturday Shift may be required
Pay Rate: $16.65 per hour
Job Description for Production/Clean Room:
Working in a Sterile Environment - Clean Room Standards. Following all PPE and gowning requirements. Inspection and checking quality of products. Production environment.
Job Duties and Responsibilities for Production/Clean Room:
- • Candidate is required to gown following ISO Class 4 clean room specification procedures
• Operate washers and dryers in clean room environment using assigned procedures
• Visually inspect and stack wipers according to manufacturing orders
• Check scales and weigh wipers
• Label, package, and seal wipers in appropriate bags
• Maintain integrity of clean room environment
• Following procedures, assists with the required periodic cleaning of the clean room
• Follow procedures for reporting non-conforming product
- Continuous mental and visual attention to usually repetitive work
Job Requirements for Production/Clean Room:
• High school diploma or equivalent and a minimum of one year related experience operating equipment in a manufacturing environment.
• Strong mechanical aptitude to perform minor repairs and adjustments to industrial equipment.
• Computer skills required.
• Good communication skills required; both oral and written.
• Must be able to read and comprehend Work Instructions and Standard Operating Procedures.
• Must be able to work in a critical contamination control environment, requiring the use of special gowning to include the use of a facemask and latex gloves.
• Must be able to regularly stand, stoop, kneel and lift up to 40 lbs. and wear hearing protection.
• Must be able to work in a team environment.
• Must be able to work a 12-hour rotating work schedule.
*May be subject to drug testing/or background check.*
Why join Partners Personnel?
- Be part of one of the fastest growing industrial staffing firms in the U.S.!
- Benefit from our dedicated recruiters’ expert career advice
- Upskill with over 600 skills courses in Partners Academy!
Apply today and join our team!
Reach Truck - Order Selector
Order Puller - Material Handler