Solid Surface Fabricator
Johns Creek 3077
Duluth GA US
Duluth GA US
|Johns Creek 3077
We’re excited to be named SIA’s fastest-growing industrial staffing firm in the U.S. and the Best Staffing Firm to Work For! We take pride in the company culture we’ve built helping over 19,000 associates find great jobs with great companies! Continue reading to learn more about 1 of many job openings we have available…
This company designs mission critical control room consoles and technical furniture.
Shift Schedule: 6am to 2pm M-F
Location: Duluth, GA
- Operate Woodworking Machinery including CNC’s
- Working knowledge of CNC programs and CNC Concepts
- Knowledge of and follow preventative maintenance procedures such as cleaning and lubricating equipment, replacing parts and tooling as necessary
- Monitor the machinery production lines and troubleshoot issues in the software as they arise
- Maintain good housekeeping practices
- Be quality focused ensuring parts are within defined quality
- We will train to produce quality custom cabinets and Countertops
- Operate woodworking machinery and hand tools.
- Understanding company product lines, machinery, assembly standards, and installation techniques.
- Follow quality and safety standards.
- Maintain shop equipment according to an established schedule.
- Understand daily cut lists.
- Additional tasks or projects as defined by the Production Manager.
- Must be able to Speak, Read and Write English Fluently
- Must be very good with computers and be able to pick up new software quickly
- Knowledge in CNC machinery, machine operation, carpentry, or other woodworking fields preferred
- At least 3 years of experience with CNC Operation
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel are strong assets
- Ability to lift up to 75lbs
We’re on a mission to help people and organizations improve – come join us today!