Oakwood GA US
Oakwood GA US
We’re excited to be named SIA’s fastest-growing industrial staffing firm in the U.S. and a Best Staffing Firm to Work For! We take pride in the company culture we’ve built helping over 19,000 associates find great jobs with great companies.
Keep reading to learn more about our amazing company culture and these outstanding opportunities!
Job Title: Assembly Associate
Pay Rate: $15.00/hr
Schedule (Days and Time): 1st shift,
- • Assemble units safely and in a quality manner, within standard cycle times
- • Operates equipment safely and effectively
- • Supports standardize work processes and team oriented goals
- • Verifies correct part numbers according to work instructions
- • Verifies all previous parts have been assembled correctly before new parts are added
- • Performs special projects as requested and related to task needed
Knowledge Skills and Abilities
- • Basic English language competency
- • Must be able to read and follow specific work instructions
- • Flexible to handle frequent business need changes
Preferred Skills and Experience
- • Knowledge of the Assembly Line preferred
- • Previous manufacturing assembly experience
• Must be able to work in hot or cold conditions
• Ability to stand, squat, and bend for extended periods.
• Ability to lift to 50 pounds.
Looking for a job with weekly pay and great benefits? Come check out Partners Personnel! Our doors are open to people from all walks of life and various career stages.
We’re on a mission to help people and organizations improve – come join us today!