Account Executive (Internal)
COLUMBUS OH US
COLUMBUS OH US
We are looking for an EXPERIENCED outside salesperson to join our busy branch in Columbus, OH!
Does building a book of business in a booming industry sound exciting? We are a nationwide temporary staffing firm that specializes in light industrial positions (manufacturing, logistics, etc.) We are looking for go-getters with mid-level B2B/outside sales skills, high energy, reliable, collaborative, and are goal and self-driven.
BASE + UNCAPPED COMMISSION & BONUSES + CAR & TRIP INCENTIVES + BENEFITS + MATCHING 401K
In order to qualify, you must:
- Have at least 2 years of experience in B2B/outside sales in service-based sales and/or temporary staffing (preferred)
- Are used to being measured by KPI’s/Metrics
- Have strong knowledge of the Columbus area
- Understand that this is NOT a remote position.
Keep reading if you want to learn more!
The Account Executive is ultimately responsible for seeking out new clients and building and maintaining strong, successful relationships. They lead opportunities through the sales cycle including prospecting, opening new accounts and account management.
- All forms of communication, written and verbal, with supervisors, peers, clients, and/or subordinates.
- Establishing and maintaining interpersonal relationships; developing constructive and cooperative working relationships with others and maintaining them over time.
- High level of networking and communication skills with the desire to want to build long lasting working relationships.
- Sales experience (in light and industrial staffing preferred).
- Proven track record in B2B Sales.
- Understanding of margins as they relate to the staffing industry
- Working knowledge of MS Office Suite.
- Selling or Influencing Others — Convincing others to buy services or to otherwise change their minds or actions.
- Getting Information — Observing, receiving, and otherwise obtaining information from all relevant sources.
- Making Decisions and Solving Problems — Analyzing information and evaluating results to choose the best solution and solve problems.
- Updating and Using Relevant Knowledge — Keeping up-to-date technically and applying new knowledge to your job.
- Establishing and Maintaining Interpersonal Relationships — Developing constructive and cooperative working relationships with others and maintaining them over time.
If you live in or near Columbus, OH, we offer:
- Competitive base salary up to $70k commensurate on experience
- Wide open sales territory!
- Uncapped commission - THAT MEANS NO SUNSET CLAUSE!
- KPI/Goal driven bonuses
- Car and trip incentives
- Excellent benefits including matching 401k - fully vested on day 1!
- Solid values that are both employee and client centric
About Partners Personnel:
We are a nationwide light industrial staffing firm that is BOOMING - According to SIA, we are the best staffing firm to work for 2 years in a row. According to ClearlyRated, we are Best of Staffing for both clients and talent. There's never been a better time to join a dynamic team of talented and passionate people who love helping people! What sets us apart? We believe in AND REWARD hard work, fostering a culture of passion, talent, and opportunity.
Read more about us here: https://www.partnerspersonnel.com/about-us/
Why not work for a company that values experience and rewards success?
PARTNERS PERSONNEL IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $60,000.00 - $70,000.00 per year