Quality Assurance Audito
Largo FL US
Largo FL US
Preform scheduled Audits in order to monitor processes as well as investigate and correct quality issues
Essential Job Functions
· Observe operations for compliance to guidelines.
· Provide detailed information on non-compliant findings.
· Assist with root cause analysis of issues.
· Monitor the area for issues that may be in addition to what is expected to be checked.
· Document all findings in formal reports/logs.
· Maintain safe and healthy work environment by following standards and procedures, complying with the legal regulations.
· Accomplishes quality and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
· Operating warehouse machinery to complete daily tasks and requests. Cherry Picker, Forklift.
· Analyzing Information
· Reporting Research Results
· Documentation Skills
· Safety Management
· Managing Processes
· Basic Computer Skills
· Efficiency in Microsoft Office programs
· Speak Read and Write in English
· Able to use a tablet (Ipad or MS Surface)
- Be able to lift and carry 20-40lbs for product inspections.
- Be able to walk/stand/crouch for extended periods of time (2-4 hours)
- Comfortable working for limited time in non-temperature regulated warehouses.