Johns Creek 3077
Duluth GA US
Duluth GA US
|Branch||Johns Creek 3077|
We’re excited to be named SIA’s fastest-growing industrial staffing firm in the U.S. and the Best Staffing Firm to Work For! We take pride in the company culture we’ve built helping over 19,000 associates find great jobs with great companies! Continue reading to learn more about 1 of many job openings we have available…
It is an industry leader company in liquid portion control, spices and seasoning and dry blend mixes in food service.
Shift Schedule: 11am to 7pm (Monday through Friday)
Pay: $16.50 per hour.
Location: Duluth, GA
SUMMARY OF JOB:
Stack, sort, palletize, and pull orders. Inventory rotation and reorganization. Maintains a clean work environment.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILTIES:
Perform all tasks related to Shipping and Receiving as follows:
· Properly maintains stock, allowing for safe storage and handling.
· Prepares load sheets and receiving tallies, when necessary.
· Loads and unloads trucks, maintaining effective business relations with truck drivers.
· Performs cycle counts and physical inventories as scheduled.
· Maintains equipment in a safe condition.
· Provides satisfactory customer service relations regarding customer pickups.
QUALIFICATIONS: Previous warehouse experience. Good math and organizational skills. Heavy lifting required. Must give good attention to detail and be a self-starter, requiring minimal supervision.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE: High school graduate (or equivalent)
LANGUAGE SKILLS: Must be able to speak, write and understand English.
MATHMATICAL SKILLS: Grade 12 level required.
REASONING ABILITY: Must exercise good judgment and work independently.
CERTIFIED, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS: Previous forklift experience.
We’re on a mission to help people and organizations improve – come join us today!
Forklift Cherry Picker
Cleaning and Sanitization Tech 3rd shift
Quality Auditor Associate