Conyers GA US
Conyers GA US
We’re excited to be named SIA’s fastest-growing industrial staffing firm in the U.S. and a Best Staffing Firm to Work For! We take pride in the company culture we’ve built helping over 19,000 associates find great jobs with great companies.
Keep reading to learn more about our amazing company culture and these outstanding opportunities!
Job Title: Recycler
Shift: NIGHTS – 2,2,3 Shift
Hours: 6PM to 6AM
This position assembles products in accordance with established standards. Performs assembly of very complicated components or equipment with rigid tolerance requirements. Checks Customer Specification Sheet (CSS) to determine required assembly, exterior finish on product, and any special options. Assembles components by examining connections for correct fit, fastening parts, and sub-assemblies, per customer order. Resolves assembly and packing problems. Maintains clean and safe working environment in line with company policies. Under general direction, determines operation sequences and methods where specifications are not available. Reports any issues with products or machinery to supervisors.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS)
- Specific duties include, but are not limited to:
- Assembles assigned product parts in accordance with the production guidelines.
- Performs spot checks on products to ensure quality.
- Notifies supervisor of issues with product or machinery.
- Helps maintain organization and cleanliness of area.
- May be responsible to run automated machinery to assemble conduit whips.
- Must meet daily production quotas.
- May identify problems with machines or processes and report to maintenance for repair
- May put the fittings into the conduit to preload the machine each production cycle.
SKILLS AND EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS
- Must be able to work in a fast paced, high-volume environment, and have a strong attention to detail.
- Must be a proactive “self-starter” who can work well without supervision.
- Must exercise time management and possess good oral and written communication and reading skills.
- Prior experience in product assembly or work on a fast-paced assembly line is required.
- High school education preferred but not required.
- Work is performed in a general manufacturing environment or distribution center environment.
- Seasonal temperatures may be extreme at times including excessive heat or cold.
- Must have ability to use hands and fingers to complete tasks quickly and efficiently.
- In addition, must have the ability to move freely throughout the facility without physical limitation, and capacity to stand for long periods of time.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs., and have the ability to bend, stoop and reach.
Why join Partners Personnel?
Be part of one of the fastest growing industrial staffing firms in the U.S.!
Benefit from our dedicated recruiters’ expert career advice
Upskill with over 600 skills courses in Partners Academy!
* May be subject to a criminal background check and/or a drug screening. *
Apply today and join our team!
Forklift Cherry Picker
Cleaning and Sanitization Tech 3rd shift
Quality Auditor Associate