Johns Creek 3077
Duluth GA US
Duluth GA US
|Branch||Johns Creek 3077|
We’re excited to be named SIA’s fastest-growing industrial staffing firm in the U.S. and the Best Staffing Firm to Work For! We take pride in the company culture we’ve built helping over 19,000 associates find great jobs with great companies! Continue reading to learn more about 1 of many job openings we have available…
This company is a market leader in the field of chocolate, chocolate decorations, and preparations for pastry bakery and gelato.
Shift Schedule: 1st shift for 2 months, then move to 2nd shift
Pay: $20 per hour.
Location: Duluth, GA
- Follow ALL rules outlined in Personnel Manual.
- Work safely at all times.
- Excellent communication skills; Highly self motivated; Team goal oriented.
- Work in a fast paced environment and multi-task.
- Understand and follow written and verbal instructions.
- Adapt to changes in production schedule in a timely manner.
- Lift 50lbs.
- Utilize small hand tools. (box cutter, screwdriver, hammer, etc)
- Perform and understand basic mathematical computations.
- Operate pallet jack and/or forklift.
- Utilize heat gun.
- Report any near misses/ accidents IMMEDIATELY to Supervisor.
- Be in the production room ready to work by the beginning of shift.
- Call Supervisor if you will not be in or on time.
- Stand on feet 8hrs, climb ladders, climb onto tanks and tanker trucks.
- Set up and shut down of ENTIRE product line. (hoses, call for lines, filters, temperers, heads, recipe, scales, tape machine, metal detector, label machine, etc)
- Observe and evaluate process. Perform any adjustments needed to obtain quality product at or above minimum kg/hr requirement.
- Troubleshoot process and equipment problems/issues.
- Receive, evaluate, sample and document all raw chocolate.
- Melt and pump chocolate.
- Perform product specifications testing.
- Continuously monitor production process. (temperers, filters, product quality)
- Clean all areas listed on R14 Cleaning paperwork.
- Continuously clean any and everything (hoses, filters, connectors, floors, etc).
- Perform Production Packager duties (see Production Packager Job Description).
- Check full box weight and metal detector ~ 3 times/day.
- Help and/or fill in for Production Packager as needed.
- Move and wrap completed pallets as needed.
- Forecast/Prepare for the next day/weeks work. (labels, boxes, etc.)
- Print labels.
- Label boxes.
- Fill out all needed production paperwork (R05, R06, R07, R09, R10, R14, R18, R21, and R30) in a timely manner.
- Break down empty boxes from the area.
- Remove trash as needed, at the end of shift, and/or at the end of day.
- Ask for assistance when necessary.
- Perform additional tasks as directed by Production Supervisor.
We’re on a mission to help people and organizations improve – come join us today!