Napa CA US
Napa CA US
Schedule: 8:00am - 5pm, Mon. - Fri., Potential OT
Pay rate: $31/hr
ALLIED CLEAN FUELS PLAZA – DESKTOP QUICKBOOKS 2021:
• Maintaining the General Ledger.
• Preparing Journal Entries per QuickBooks.
• Printing month end financial statements: P&L, BS, and Detailed GL.
• Reconcile and/or review Bank Account reconciliations and other accounts.
FINANCE & BANKING:
• Monitor daily cash activity and download transactions to be imported into QuickBooks
• Daily reconciliation of the convenience store’s activities and importing iif files into QuickBooks.
• Entering all Accounts Payable invoices into QuickBooks
• Weekly check run produced within QuickBooks and uploaded list to the bank for positive pay recognition using csv files.
• Enter payroll into QuickBooks via a journal entry using a payroll clearing account.
MEDICAL, DENTAL, LTD, ADD PLANS:
• Process medical invoices for payment along with other recurring monthly payments in QuickBooks.
MONTH END FINANCIAL CLOSING
• All Bank Account Reconciliations, checking, savings, and credit cards.
• Reconciliation of various general ledger accounts, i.e., Accounts Receivable with Aged Report from SSCS, Accounts Payable with Aged Report from QuickBooks
• Reconciliation of all payroll accounts, i.e., workers compensation, vacation/sick liability, and medical/dental expenses for the month
• Calculation of Cost of Goods sold to include company fuel use, company transfers, purchases, freight, and reconciliation with information from SSCS.
• Post Inventory/Fixed Asset Transfers
• Post all sales and gallonage from SSCS.
• Monthly reconciliation and billing of Intercompany Accounts to CPA.
OTHER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Train support staff and serve as backup to the Controller.
• Other tasks as directed or as necessary for the continual functioning of the company in an orderly, timely, and responsive manner.
• Assist the Controller with various activities.
• Backup to Controller
-Proficient in QuickBooks and computerized accounting
-Experienced in financial statement preparation and reconciliation
-Experienced in payroll processing and journal entries
-Strong organizational and technical skills
Visit or call us for more details
1355 W. Imola Ave, Napa, CA 94559
Customer Service/Billing Clerk
Accounts Receivable Assistant - Contract to Hire