Johns Creek 3077
ALPHARETTA GA US
ALPHARETTA GA US
|Branch||Johns Creek 3077|
We’re excited to be named SIA’s fastest-growing industrial staffing firm in the U.S. and the Best Staffing Firm to Work For! We take pride in the company culture we’ve built helping over 19,000 associates find great jobs with great companies! Continue reading to learn more about 1 of many job openings we have available…
A Physical Security company located in Alpharetta, GA
Shift Schedule: 8:30 AM until 5 PM on Mondays – Fridays
Pay: $19 to $22 per hour
Location: Alpharetta, GA
Picks, packs, and ships supplies and materials to internal and external customers in
an accurate and timely manner; efficiently and safely transports, sorts, and stocks
Duties & Responsibilities
• Transports incoming and outgoing materials to designated areas utilizing
appropriate tools/vehicles to accomplish task including but not limited to
hand dolly, forklift, electric dolly, pallet jack, and/or elevator.
• Performs quality inspections on incoming and outgoing materials and
• Sorts and places materials or items on racks, shelves, or bins according to
predetermined inventory procedures.
• Picks, packs, and ships materials and products.
• Processes all packages for shipping; processes returned merchandise.
• Conducts physical inventory counts; replenishes stock from back-up locations
• Maintains a safe, clean working environment.
• Participates in quality improvement efforts.
• Performs required administrative tasks; prepares all required reports and
• Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
• Two to three years related experience or equivalent.
Experience in Excel, specially VLOOKUP
• Familiarity with shipping practices and handling methods.
• Ability to work with minimal supervision.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills
• Ability to manage priorities and workflow
• Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing
priorities with enthusiasm
• Acute attention to detail
• Proven ability to handle multiple projects and meet deadlines
• Strong interpersonal skills.
• Ability to understand and follow written and verbal instructions
We’re on a mission to help people and organizations improve – come join us today!
Forklift Cherry Picker
Cleaning and Sanitization Tech 3rd shift
Quality Auditor Associate