Product Return and Claims Supervisor
JOHNS CREEK GA US
JOHNS CREEK GA US
Position – Claims & Returns Supervisor
Department – Customer Service
Location -Johns Creek, GA (Hybrid 3 days in Office per week - after training)
Reports to – Customer Service Manager
Type: Direct Hire
Salary provided during initial interview - Excellent salary and benefit packages.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org subject " CCR Supervisor " or apply through the career page. Our Branch code is "Clerical East of the MS 3126"
Partners Professional seeks an Product Returns and Claims Supervisor for a direct hire position. Our client is a building materials manufacturer for both the commercial and high-end residential markets. They are highly customer focused with providing excellence in products that are durable, beautiful, and environmentally conscious. You see their products every day on the outside of businesses you patronize.
Position Summary: The Claims & Returns Supervisor is responsible for the coordination, communication and management of all aspects of company returns, damage claims, lost or missing shipments and net loss reporting as it relates to CCRs. This position is responsible for ensuring that claims and returns are processed in a timely, accurate and professional manner. The Claims & Returns Supervisor will monitor data review the financial impact, net loss, and payments made and follow up with freight providers on past due or rejected claims.
- Develops, motivates, evaluates and coaches staff on work procedures, proper claim handling and teamwork to deliver excellent service. Maintains a visible presence and is available to staff to answer questions, monitor calls and give ongoing feedback.
- Monitor performance expectations by preparing regular performance evaluations for all direct reports.
- Acts as liaison between staff and other areas, including management, communicating workflow, results, ideas, and solutions.
- Accomplishes day-to-day work operations by initiating, coordinating, and enforcing claim and return policies and procedures for the Sales, Customer Service and Project Coordination departments.
- Display the highest level of verbal and written communication to customers
- Conduct root cause analysis and provide ongoing recommendations/solutions to improve professionalism, systems and processes
- Monitor incoming damage claims and return requests
- Ensure all claims and returns are handled in a timely, accurate and professional manner
- Handle escalated issues
- Evaluate claims and coordinate replacement orders
- Check and approve CCRs for credits to customers
- Checking open RMAs (returned merchandise) and old RMAs so they can be closed out
- Communicate with freight companies, brokers, and parcel delivery services
- Evaluating net loss and making sure that it is logged with details
- Participate in meetings to improve productivity, resolve customer service issues and manage workload of team.
- Assists with other duties and projects as assigned and deemed necessary to meet the business need.
- Exposure to Lean or Toyota Lean manufacturing and business concepts a plus.
- Part of Inventory team twice a year. Requires in state travel (GA) overnight driveable.
- Organizational & Time Management: able to collaborate concisely and effectively with internal stakeholders in Customer Service, Manufacturing, Shipping, Sales, and leadership to proactively resolve claims.
- Customer/client focus: be the escalation of client and customer issues with damaged and incorrect shipments that can significantly delay project timelines. Look for customer solutions to the product issues while being a steward of your company.
- Ability to multitask: Balance multiple claims with multi party follow up precision. Be able to provide examples of your success.
- Problem solving/analysis - able to pull from past experience while seeing each situation from the customer and company perspective.
- Professional Written and verbal Communication skills - Proactively perform both internal and client follow up on issues with internal and external stakeholders.
- Strong Team Coach/ Player - have the ability to inspire your 2 direct reports and coach them to build their skills as well as be coachable by your leadership
- Technical Capacity - understand the technical process from manufacturing to warehouse to logistics - shipping to client as well as the return process and be able to determine restock as well as product destruction determination. Ability to learn and dip into multiple systems along the process and be able to train direct reports and explain to external clients and business partners (logistics companies)
- ERP computer skills (IFS and Salesforce preferred)
- Proficient with Google Suite
- 2 year degree and or 4 year college degree is preferred.
- 3-5 years of experience with Manufacturing / Product Claims and Returns
- Experience with Google Suite, SFDC, and IFS
Additional background screening will be required by completed by our client after initial offer acceptance.