Greensboro NC US
Greensboro NC US
Are you looking for a job with weekly pay and great benefits? Do you enjoy organizing and inspecting inventory while also looking to have a set schedule? If that’s you, then we’ve got just the opportunity!
Partners Personnel is looking to hire experienced Machine Operators for our client around the Greensboro area. When you sign on with us, you’ll enjoy great benefits, including an unlimited bonus structure and weekly pay.
Schedule: 2nd Shift from 2 PM - 10 PM; 3rd Shift from 10 PM - 6 AM
Pay Rate: $17.50 per hour
Job Description for Machine Operators :
• Monitor all raw materials used in the production process to ensure they conform to given customer specifications. Ensure machinery is properly set to run a given specification.
• Ensure final product meets all quantitative and visual parameters by utilizing the necessary testing instrumentation and routine inspection methods as stated in the operations procedures.
• Ensure final product is packaged and labeled properly according to customer requirements.
• Ensure Quality Assurance department is informed of any nonconforming or suspect product.
• Quarantine and properly label any material or product that fails to conform to specifications.
• Report all matters which could possibly have a negative impact on the quality system to the Production Manager and/or Quality Manager.
• Properly collect lot samples as detailed in procedures manual.
• Operate the production process in the most efficient and quality oriented manner possible.
• Establish and maintain open communication channels, and working relationships with all factory personnel in order to support TQM philosophy and team environment.
• Communicate any ideas for improvement of the quality system or production process to the Production Manager and/or Quality Manager.
• Maintain an acceptable level of housekeeping within the factory.
• Abide by all company safety policies and regulations.
• Maintain all production records as detailed in the operations procedures.
• Support the ISO 9001:2008 Quality, ISO14001:2004 Environmental and the ISO18001:2007 Safety systems.
• Where appropriate, check potential contamination areas of the machine such as: spray booths, PVA & Hotmelt guns, etc. at least every hour, or as necessary to eliminate potential problems.
• Operators have the ultimate responsibility of the quality of the products that they are producing, therefore they are afforded the authority to make quality-related adjustments at any time during production to maximize the quality of our products. If necessary, the authority to shut the machine down is also given.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Capsule filter manufacturing experience a plus.
Job Duties and Responsibilities for Machine Operators :
• Operation of machinery and monitor all process parameters.
• Loading and Stacking Materials and Merchandise for assigned places
• Locate and move merchandise Prepare merchandised for shipping
• Ability to stand, squat, and bend for extended periods.
• Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
• Maintain production level to standard.
• Maintain organized paperwork and records.
• Maintain safety and housekeeping requirements.
Job Requirements for Machine Operators :
• High school diploma or equivalent and a minimum of one year related experience operating equipment in a manufacturing environment.
• Strong mechanical aptitude to perform minor repairs and adjustments to industrial equipment.
• Computer skills required.
• Good communication skills required; both oral and written.
• Must be able to read and comprehend Work Instructions and Standard Operating Procedures.
• Must be able to work in a critical contamination control environment, requiring the use of special gowning to include the use of a facemask and latex gloves.
• Must be able to regularly stand, stoop, kneel and lift up to 40 lbs. and wear hearing protection.
• Must be able to work in a team environment.
• Must be able to work a 12-hour rotating work schedule.
*May be subject to drug testing/or background check.*
Why join Partners Personnel?
- Be part of one of the fastest growing industrial staffing firms in the U.S.!
- Benefit from our dedicated recruiters’ expert career advice
- Upskill with over 600 skills courses in Partners Academy!
Apply today and join our team!