Partnership Specialist (Internal)
Napa CA US
Napa CA US
We value experience and reward success!
We are seeking an independent, motivated, flexible, bilingual (Spanish/English) individual with strong leadership skills, recruiting experience and excellent customer service. A strong background in the staffing, manufacturing or logistics industries is a huge plus! This position is onsite at a major warehouse in Napa, CA representing Partners Personnel.
If you live in or near Napa, CA, we offer:
- A competitive salary
- Monthly KPI driven bonuses
- Self-development bonuses
- Excellent benefits and more!
- Shift: Monday - Friday, 8:00am - 5:00pm
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Oversee up to a 100 associates,
- High volume recruiting.
- Daily reports management,
- Managing KPIs,
- Weekly time clock and attendance management,
- Daily walk-throughs,
- Working with supervisors/managers to help troubleshoot and/or shift associates around to other departments,
- Troubleshooting associate needs,
- Attending meetings with management when necessary.
What we need from you:
- Light Industrial staffing experience or supervisory experience in a manufacturing or logistics environment a huge plus!
- High volume recruiting experience is required
- Excellent customer service skills
- Supervisory experience
- Ability to drive and meet KPIs
- Strong Microsoft office skills
- Experience with time and attendance management
- Bilingual Spanish and English is required
- Understand this is NOT a remote position
Partners Personnel Management Services LLC is an equal opportunity employer.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $66,500.00 per year