Buena Park 3162
Buena Park CA US
Buena Park CA US
|Branch||Buena Park 3162|
Partners Personnel in Buena Park is hiring a 3rd shift lead for a food manufacturing company!
Hours: 3rd shift. 9:45pm-6am M-F
Location: Buena Park
The Line Lead is responsible for verifying the correct processing of customer’s orders, giving orders and instructions to line workers, completing paperwork and any associated administrative tasks related to the production line, assigning tasks based on priority of orders and identifying production line issues. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
1. Having regular attendance and arriving for work on time.
2. Complying with GMP policies of the company to ensure food safety as one of the essential functions
3. Verifying the products are in good condition and are correct for processing.
4. Supervising the work of light lifters, heavy lifters, machine operators and production runners. Maintain open lines of communication between employees
5. Ensuring the production schedule is being followed.
6. Optimizing production lines efficiency by monitoring productivity and quality.
Requirements and Qualifications
1. High school diploma or GED.
2. Leadership skills
3. Previous experience in food manufacturing.
4. Basic math, reading and writing skills.
5. Basic computer skills.
6. Must be able to work overtime as needed, including weekends.
7. Identifying and reporting production line problems in a timely manner.
8. Training and supervising new production workers
9. Setting up production lines according to the production schedule.
10. Assigning tasks and distributing line workers efficiently when the supervisor is not present.
11. Notifying supervisor of any mechanical or material issues.
12. Report – accidents (slip, trips, falls), work equipment damage, establishment damage, product nonconformance, attendance, performance.
13. Enforcing company policies