Suwanee GA US
Suwanee GA US
Client Site Industry & Highlights
We are currently hiring for Warehouse!
Job Title: Warehouse
Pay Rate: $19.00 -$25.00
Schedule (Days and Time): 7am-4pm
• Accurately receives and put away received material into assigned locations
• Re-organize and consolidate material in locations as needed
• Understands ERP systems and updates accordingly to document inventory
• Cross references actual warehouse inventory against ERP records
• Assists with inventory cycle counts and recordkeeping
• Supports Production Manager in picking parts and preparing kits for assembly
• Accurately processes shipments in ERP system
• Properly packages items for shipment in order to prevent damage and quality constraints
• Supporting back-up to Shipping Supervisor
• Safely operate and maintain all powered industrial trucks
• Follows all safety guidelines when operating machines
• Reviews shipping and receiving documents for accuracy
• Maintains a clean and organized work area
• All other duties as assigned
• To support the vision, mission and guiding principles of the company.
• While performing any procedure, all associates and contract personnel must observe
applicable Safety, Health, and Environmental rules and guidelines. The use of appropriate
personal protective equipment is required.
• Attend and participate in training opportunities and seminars relevant to this position.
• Adhere to appropriate company operating procedures, benefit rules, employment policies
and safety policies.
COMPETENCIES/SPECIFIC EXPERIENCE OR TRAINING PREFERRED:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty
satisfactorily. The requirements/preferences listed below are representative of the knowledge,
skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Preferred – High School diploma or general education degree (GED)
• Required – Minimum 3 years’ experience in similar field
• Required – Excellent communication skills
• Required – Excellent record keeping skills
• Required – Read, Write and Comprehend English
• Required – High competency with computer systems: Microsoft Office, Inventory
management and ERP systems
• Required – Ability to operate packing equipment
• Required – Ability to operate materials handling equipment (Forklift, Pallet Jack, etc.)