Freeport IL US
Freeport IL US
|Phone||(815) 232-6700 ext 3200|
Do you enjoy working in fast paced environment? Are you looking for a rewarding career with benefits and weekly pay? Partners Personnel has immediate need for forklift drivers in our warehouse department to join our team!
• Read production schedules to monitor the activity of product produced and determine available space necessary for loads.
• Safely convey materials and items using electric forklifts and RF equipment to move product to and from receiving and production to various locations in the warehouse.
• Sort and place materials in racks, shelves and designated locations according to predetermined sequences, such as, but not limited to: size, weight, lot codes, organic materials and allergens.
• Fills required work orders, requisitions and request for materials as needed. Distributes items by FIFO numbers to production associates and production lines to include, but not limited to: corrugate, pallets, and raw materials.
• Assembles customer orders by pulling the correct FIFO numbers from stock and placing orders on pallets. Safely conveys orders to product staging areas in the shipping department.
• Weighs and counts items for distribution within the plant and in the production area to maintain accurate inventory control.
• Selects customer orders following established guidelines, which include palletizing and staging picked orders.
Perform all other duties as assigned.
• 6 months forklift experience
• 6 months previous RF scanning exp (Preferred)
• Must be able to read and write English
• Able to lift a minimum of 50 lbs during an 8-hour period
• Good mathematical aptitude
• Able to verify tie and highs; translate Julian dates to match shipping & receiving documents.
• Willing to work rotating shifts as necessary; weekends as required
• Able to work in a fast-paced environment