Human Resources Asssistant
Redlands CA US
Redlands CA US
Looking for Human Resource Generalist to start ASAP.
The Human Resource Generalist will run the daily functions of the Human Resource (HR) department including
recruitment, onboarding, benefits, leave, workers’ compensation, temporary placements and enforcing company
policies and practices. They will be able to work creatively and independently, while collaborating with
department staff, to provide HR services to the organization to get the job done.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Serve as the first point of contact for employees regarding general human resources inquiries and use
sound judgement to refer complex questions and issues to the right resources.
2. Facilitate employee on and offboarding.
3. Administer AIT’s leave and disability management program.
4. Ensure the timely filing of workers’ compensation claims and work closely with insurer to resolve any
issues, and coordinate return to work program.
5. Manage temporary placements and tracking, recruitment, and the screening process, as required.
6. Ensure departmental compliance with all policies, procedures, and standards in accordance with federal
state, and local employment laws and regulations.
7. Serve as a change agent for the organization helping to implement and improve HR policies and
8. Maintain accuracy of data within HRIS, files and records along with the integrity and confidentiality of
9. Reviews, tracks, and documents compliance with mandatory and non-mandatory training, continuing
education, and work assessments. This may include safety training, anti-harassment training,
professional licensure, and aptitude exams and certifications.
10. Respond to all requests, questions, and issues in a timely manner.
11. Effectively relay issues and escalate concerns to the Human Resources Manager.
12. Provide advice and assist with the resolution of employee relations issues including providing
investigative support, as required.
13. Create and distribute reporting to internal stakeholders, as required.
14. Maintains knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human
resources, talent management, and employment law and recommended best practices.
15. Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
16. The Company reserves the right to add or change duties at any time.
NoneKNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
• Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
• Proficient computer and technology skills including MS Office, HRIS systems, and virtual meeting
platforms (e.g., Zoom, Microsoft Teams) with an aptitude to learn new software and systems.
• Professional writing ability, including usage, grammar, spelling, punctuation, and vocabulary.
• Exceptional organizational, interpersonal, communication and time management skills, including a high
attention to detail, meet deadlines and the ability to proactively anticipate and resolve issues.
• Demonstrated ability to learn and prioritize multiple responsibilities independently.
• Strong work ethic, hands-on approach, with an ability to work very effectively within all levels of the
• Positive growth mindset, with a desire to continually improve and learn.
• A passionate self-starting mindset, able to work autonomously and effectively collaborates with peers.
• Ability to establish trust and credibility and act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality.
• Bachelor’s degree and/or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Professional HR Certificate and/or certification (preferred)
• Must be bilingual in English and Spanish
• A minimum of three years of HR experience within a generalist capacity.
• Working knowledge of federal and state (California) labor and employment law
• Experience with HRIS utilization
• Experience working with highly confidential and/or sensitive materials
• ADP experience highly desired.
• Microsoft suite experience
Salary: $64,480 - $67K DOE
Please send resume to email@example.com if interested.
Also start completing an application at www.partnerspersonnel.com