Reach Truck Operator
Covington GA US
Covington GA US
Come grow with us! At Partners Personnel, we’re building a culture where the best people can do their best work, with weekly pay and a flexible schedule.
We’re currently looking for an experienced forklift operator for an amazing client in the Covington area.
Keep reading to learn more about some of the things you’ll get to do when you join us.
Shift: 1st shift from 8 AM until 5:30 PM
Pay: $16.00 per hour
Job Description for a Reach Truck Operator:
Operate a reach truck forklift to properly manage inventory without incident of damaging product.
Job Responsibilities of a Reach Truck Operator:
• Palletizing products
• Operating a reach truck forklift
• Inventory management
• Using an RF scanner
• Ensure orders are processed in accordance with our customer service standards
• Transporting product safely through the warehouse
• Verify products, quantities, and order numbers correctly
• Move freight safety throughout the warehouse
• Stacking products throughout warehouse as needed
• Staging pallets at shipping dock
• Storing pallets on warehouse shelves
• Other tasks as assigned
Job Requirements of a Reach Truck Operator:
• High school diploma or GED, preferred.
• Operator of a Stand-Up Reach Forklift, who stocks product in the warehouse in the correct locations
• Previous warehouse experience.
• Prior experience as a forklift operator.
• Forklift or heavy machinery certification.
• Able to work independently
• Great communication skills
• Must have previous experience driving reach trucks
Looking for a job with weekly pay and great benefits? Come check out Partners Personnel! Our doors are open to people from all walks of life and various career stages.