Corona CA US
Corona CA US
Partners personnel is currently seeking for a Baker in the area of corona for 2nd shift Mon-Friday 1PM-9:30PM, if this applies to you please contact our branch 951-281-0261
Perform tasks required to prepare and bake all products by company specifications. Establish and
monitor portion and waste control. Ensure that work area and storage locations are clean and well
organized. Baker must be able to perform the following duties. Other tasks may also be assigned
BAKER KEY TASKS/DUTIES
• Mixing, forming and baking techniques on commercial ovens.
• Monitor correct temperatures on Ovens.
• Follow mixing sequence to achieve the designated temperature.
• Review the production schedule to insure the correct product is being produced.
• Notify Production Supervisor of any/all production stoppages.
• Ability to adjust mixes according to changing variables (room temperature, humidity, water
absorption of flours, etc.
• Use of raw materials in proper rotation (oldest first).
• Maintain a safe environment.
• Check equipment set-up; mix-timers, ovens, and pump speeds.
• Document ingredient lot numbers, batch time, batter temps. etc.
• Assemble and weigh out (scale) the correct raw materials as specified by the formula.
• Help others and to work in a team environment.
• Maintain a high level of sanitation and GMP’s throughout the production department.
• Minimum 2 years of Bakery related experience.
• Ability to speak, read, and write English in order to understand formulas, recipes, and procedures.
• Experience working with baking equipment including oven, mixers, depositors, etc.
• Report to work neat and clean with well-groomed hair and acceptable personal hygiene.
• Must be able to train fellow associates in regards to the relief position.
• Requires excellent oral, and written communication skills.
• Satisfactory work and attendance record.
• Ability to be flexible with Shifts, days and work hours.
REPORTING STRUCTURE Works With:
• Quality Assurance
• Customer Service
• Plant environment: Temperature changes depending on work area.
• Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. on a consistent basis.