Corona CA US
Corona CA US
The assembly and weighing of ingredients, documentation of production data and quality assurance
measurements, and the mixing of required ingredients at specified intervals, to insure quality and
consistency in batch production. Operator of Numerous mixers to blend ingredients into compounds for
processing. Mixer must be able to perform the following duties. Other tasks may also be assigned.
3rd shift 8:30PM-4:30AM Mon-Friday
MIXER KEY TASKS/DUTIES
• Demonstrate an understanding of standard mixing procedures.
• Ability to adjust mixes according to changing variables (room temperature, humidity, water
absorption of flours, etc.
• Use of raw materials in proper rotation (oldest first).
• Maintain a safe environment.
• Check equipment set-up; mix-timers, and pump speeds.
• Document ingredient lot numbers, batch time, batter temps. etc.
• Assemble and weigh out (scale) the correct raw materials as specified by the formula.
• Help others and to work in a team environment.
• Maintain a high level of sanitation and GMP’s throughout the production department.
• Review the production schedule to insure the correct product is being produced.
• Notify Production Supervisor of any/all production stoppages.
• Minimum 2 years of Bakery related experience.
• Ability to read and understand formulas, recipes, and procedures.
• Experience working with baking equipment including oven, mixers, depositors, etc.
• Must be able to train fellow associates in regards to the relief position.
• Requires excellent oral, and written communication skills.
• Satisfactory work and attendance record.
• Ability to be flexible with Shifts, days and work hours.
REPORTING STRUCTURE Works With:
• Quality Assurance
• Customer Service
• Plant environment: Temperature changes depending on work area.
• Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. on a consistent basis.