WORKDAY HRIS SPECIALIST - Hybrid
Jacksonville FL US
Jacksonville FL US
- HYBRID DIRECT HIRE OPPORTUNITY - 3 days in Office 2 days Remote
- Mon/Friday - Remote Tues/Wed/Thurs - in office
- LOCATION: JACKSONVILLE FL (Bulter Blvd area off I-95) OR ATLANTA GA (W Peachtree Street NE)
- Salary: $85K+ DOE
Does who you work for and their mission make a difference to you? Would you like at the end of the day your efforts make an impact on truly deserving individuals? Is that something being a Workday Specialist you thought may not be possible? Do you value the efforts our US Veterans have made for the USA or did you or your family serve? This may be the perfect opportunity for you!
Our client is a mission driven organization to help improve the lives and futures of US Veterans. Every person in this National Charity is dedicated to their mission. Your part in their daily impact on our Veterans will be your expertise with Workday as their HRIS Specialist. Leveraging your expertise and experience with Workday, you will be supporting end-users as the technical & functional go to person for support, develop solutions to business problems, ensure the data integrity, monitor integrations, test system updates and changes, develop and prepare reports.
Your mission (duties & responsibilities):
Support human resources information system (HRIS) ongoing life cycle development program - WORKDAY Experience is required
Collaborate on end-to-end processes in Workday HCM, Compensation, Talent Management, Absence, Recruiting, and Reporting.
Leverage Workday’s functionality to improve, gain efficiencies, and enable new features for end users.
Configure core and advanced business processes. Recommend security improvements.
Conduct audits and resolve data integrity issues.
Identify design or process challenges and serve as advisor to end users.
Review, test, and implement HRIS system upgrades, new functionality, and fixes or patches.
Perform Workday functional activities, e.g., building calculated fields, report configuration, EIBs, and system audits.
Configure HR business processes and templates for business scenarios including benefits open enrollment, testing processes, and compliance with government regulations.
Customize user interface to ensure a streamlined, intuitive, and consistent approach, e.g., look, feel, voice, brand, terminology.
Write, test, and maintain reports utilizing appropriate reporting tools. Develop standard reports for ongoing HR needs and requirements based on HR leadership requests.
Document processes and results. Advise on enhancements to Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and maintain current and accurate HRIS SOPs.
Collaborate with functional and technical staff. Support integrations and improve processes and efficiencies.
On a limited basis, partner and assist with monitoring integrations to ensure the accuracy of the inbound or outbound information.
Other related duties as assigned.
Your Tool belt of expertise and skills:
- You know Human Resources and the different missions and functions it supports within an organization and can demonstrate your understanding
- Have a great foundation of HRIS Systems: Specifically have a Specialty in Workday, PeopleSoft, and Oracle systems.
- Know and have success with HRIS Database design, structure and all the functions and processes for a successful implementation
- Actively leverage critical thinking and problem solving skills supported by your technology prowess. Your problem solving skills can be creative and innovative. Box? What box?
- Evolve data requests in useful reports and dashboards for end users
- Project Leadership experience and skills
- Experience with MS Office in the application of Excel data manipulation (pivot tables and more)
- To back up your Project Management skills you are organized and have solid time management skills to be deadline driven.
- Your standards are very high, your energy and ability to engage with others, bring technology solutions with explanations for the non technical audience is outstanding. Your business ethics and personal conduct align with a mission driven organization and HR team.
- 3 Years of experience working within HRIS Workday, training, or certification in lieu of direct HRIS experience.
- Experience HCM< Compensation, Benefits, Talent Management, Absence, Security and Reporting, Recruiting
- BS - computer science, information systems, operations, business, human resources, or relevant field. Equivalent combination or applicable education, experience, training and certifications will be considered in lieu of the degree.
- Certification in Workday PRO and Human Resources Information Professional (HRIP) preferred
UP to 10% travel
Additional screenings are required for client.