Wadsworth OH US
Wadsworth OH US
We are currently hiring for a 2nd shift production supervisor in Wadsworth, OH making up to 68,000/annually.
Production Supervisor Responsibilities/Requirements
- Develop and coach the production team and ensure effective employee relations.
- Resolve employee issues through problem resolution involved with Management/HR and initiate corrective action as required.
- Assist General Manager/Plant Manager in improving a system of production control, standard operating procedure, safety, quality control, and performance management.
- Manage departmental performance measures, including visual controls and provide progress reports to manager.
- Provide leadership, technical guidance and training to employees in the facility to better increase work productivity.
- Verify that outlined target deadlines, dates, and parameters are achieved.
- Ensure employees have necessary supplies, tools, and materials to complete required work. Communicate needs to purchasers.
- Manage raw material, in-process and finished goods inventories and coordinate inventory requirements with purchasing consistent with inventory levels/turnover goals and coordinate month-end inventories.
- Investigate in any accidents that occurred while under normal work performance conditions.
- Help troubleshoot equipment issues/assist in getting maintenance work order.
- Coordinate production schedule, shipping schedule, and production activities on shift.
- Pass Mechanical Aptitude Test
- Able to carry/lift an average of 35 lbs
You are one application away from changing your life for the better! Apply today, start tomorrow!