Chattanooga TN US
Chattanooga TN US
Ensure customer quality requirements for Class A surface parts and components to reach internal / external goals and
objectives, by conducting inspection activities to determine conformity to processes and products requirements at
1. Check blanks according with the specification and free defect. In case found an issue, the material has to be rejected
and SCAR (Supplier Corrective Action Request) opened.
2. Review at the beginning of the shift the Production Schedule sent by Materials, and perform the necessary inspections
to release the material required by Production.
3. Inspect assembly component according with the specification required, in case found an issue, the material has to be
rejected and SCAR opened.
4. Collect all the information and evidence supporting the SCAR as pictures, parts scrapped / reworked, SAP data, hours
spent for managing the issue (sorting, reworking, assistance, downtime, etc.), and include them within the SCAR.
5. Surface inspection of class A blank of free deject.
6. Perform all required dimensional checks on blank pallets and component parts.
7. Perform all required surface checks for press parts and assembly parts.
8. Check parts visual for process and material defects (e.g. splits, burrs, waves, dents, scratches, lamination, dross,
Partners is proud to offer all associates free basic Medical starting your first day!
Then, all associates have 30 days to elect additional coverage from the date of their first paycheck.
Partners Care Health & Wellness Program (AVANCE HEALTH), Dental, Vision, Critical Illness with Cancer Benefits, Short Term Disability, 24 Hour Group Accident, Term Life and AD&D and more!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: From $16.00 per hour
8 hour shift
Monday to Friday
Warehouse experience: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location