Staff Accountant (Internal)
Rancho Cucamonga CA US
Rancho Cucamonga CA US
Esperer Holdings is looking for a Staff Accountant and/or Senior accountant to join our accounting team. THIS IS A REMOTE ROLE to start; however, must live in or near Ventura County in CA. The candidate will report to the Assistant Controller and will be responsible for assisting with the preparation of monthly financial analysis, reconciliations, and reporting.
Competitive base salary $60-100K commensurate with experience + a quarterly performance-based bonus of $5k annually for eligible colleagues.
Those with advanced experience will be considered for the Senior Accountant role.
- Perform regularly maintained detailed general ledger reconciliations and required journal entries for balance sheet and income statement accounts including amortizations and accruals
- Provide detailed analysis and explanation of transactions as required
- Ability to reconcile sub-ledger accounts to the general ledger and research and correct discrepancies
- Understanding and reconciliation of intercompany accounting
- Provide support with audit inquires and supporting reports
- Verify and reconcile monthly billings and resolve any issues
- Follow Generally Accepted Accounting Principles for all work
- Maintain or implement best practices, standards and procedures in all accounting functions and activities
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business with an emphasis in Accounting
- 1 – 3 years’ experience as an Accountant or related field
- Proficient in Excel and other Microsoft programs
- Sage or large ERP experience is a plus
- Knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Close attention to detail and strong analytical skills
- Strong organizational, written and verbal communication skills
- Ability and willingness to meet business critical deadlines
- Ability to multi-task, work independently and prioritize tasks
- Self-starter, ability to identify issues and resolve problems
- Experience working in a dynamic and changing company environment a plus
- CPA or in-progress preferred
A background check and drug screen will be required after job offer has been accepted. EOE
We are a nationwide light industrial staffing firm that is BOOMING - #4 2022 FASTEST-GROWING US STAFFING FIRMS according to SIA. There's never been a better time to join a dynamic team of talented and passionate people who love helping people! What sets us apart? We believe in AND REWARD hard work, fostering a culture of passion, talent, and opportunity.
Read more about us here: http://fastestgrowing.staffingindustry.com/listing/partners-personnel-2022/
Why not work for a company that values experience and rewards success?