Senior Human Resources Generalist
JACKSONVILLE FL US
JACKSONVILLE FL US
Title: HR Generalist / Sr. HR Generalist
ONSITE / Hybrid: Jacksonville - TOTE PR
Salary Band: $70-85K with a potential bonus of up to 20% ( Pay rate published is $70K hourly)
Please send your resume directly to email@example.com SUBJECT LINE, " HR Logistics JAX" or if applying through our app or website select Branch Code "Clerical EOTM 3126"
Global Logistics Company is seeking a Sr. HR Generalist for their Jacksonville division. This position will report into the Director of Human Resources. The company prides itself on providing excellent customer service to its global business customer basis and that starts with employee engagement and EX from the HR team. This company has a solid track record of internal promotion and the Human Resources team champions internal career pathing for both its corporate in positions in the field and those that are sea-going. Company is shifting from Ultipro to ADP by the end of the year. Candidates should have experience with ADP that can help the HR / company team navigate the migration process.
1) Seeking an individual that cares about their role in Human Resources with strong people skills
2) Natural aptitude to build relationships founded in trust
3) Has a moral core to “do the right thing for the employees and company” .
Core Duties and experience:
- Needs strong administration skills in HR as it relates to payroll.
- Collaborative, team player with a sense of urgency and strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communications skills, including proficiency in developing and delivering presentations.
- Proven track record of relationship building with both internal and external customers.
- Excellent consultative skills with the ability to partner effectively.
- Demonstrated ability to relate to people at all organization levels.
- Highest level of integrity and confidentiality.
- High degree of emotional intelligence to gain the trust and commitment from others.
- A well-organized and self-directed individual who is “politically savvy” and a team player; a good coach who is trustworthy and willing to share information and serve as a trusted resource for employees and leaders.
- Experience in the Administration side of HR, payroll, HRIS, ADP, Recruiting, Onboarding, and policy administration.
- Strong MS Office Skills (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Teams)
Education and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree from a 4-year program in a related field
- 5 years of HR experience as an HR Administrator & Generalist
- Spanish a plus
- Certifications SHRM-CP preferred.
- ADP proficient
- Strong MS Office Suite Capabilities
- Logistics / Maritime vertical and mid-sized company experience a plus.