Longwood FL US
Longwood FL US
Partners Personnel has partnered with a growing leader in the Manufacturing industry in Longwood, FL. For More information, please call or Text code word “Longwood” to (904) 300-1160 or email Solangee.Rodriguez@partnerspersonnel.com
Sets up and operates a Swiss machine in accordance with established procedures and guidelines. These must all meet the specifications required by production instructions (PI). Adjusts machine settings to complete tasks accurately according to specifications and in a timely manner. Operates a computer and barcode scanner. Operate and tend equipment or machinery to perform product assembly or fabrication.
- Load and unload raw materials.
- Proficiently use gages and measuring instruments to meet tolerance requirements, as well as other hand tools.
- Reduce set up time and machining time through process improvements.
- Inspect completed work for conformance to specifications using tools such as calipers, height gauges, micrometers, rulers etc.
- Clean and perform daily/preventative maintenance of company equipment.
- Assist in organization and maintenance of Machine Shop work environment. • Utilize and abide by AS9100 requirements and safety procedures.
- Track/record job progress and deficiencies daily in both written and electronic formats.
- Comply with all quality policies and instructions.
- Experience working in a machine shop or production environment.
- Ability to read and understand mechanical drawings.
- General understanding of and ability to accurately use measuring tools.
- Ability to perform basic mathematical calculations.
- Must be able to sit, stand and walk for extended periods.
- Must have keen attention to detail and quality.
- Must be able to bend, stoop and reach.
- Must be able to lift 30 lbs.
Shift: 1st Monday - Thursday 7:00am -4:00pm Friday 7:00am – 1:00pm
Pay Rate: $18 - $28 DOE
For More information please call (904) 300-1160 or email Jacksonville@partnerspersonnel.com