Tampa FL US
Tampa FL US
Come grow with us! At Partners Personnel, we’re building a culture where the best people can do their best work, with weekly pay and benefits available at no out-of-pocket cost.
We’re currently looking for an experienced Forklift Driver for an amazing client in the Tampa area. Keep reading to learn more about the things you’ll get to do when you join us!
Shift Schedule: Varying 12-hour Shifts Available with Weekend Availability Required
Pay: $17-18 per hour, depending upon shift
Job Description for Forklift Operator:
Operate a forklift to retrieve materials and supplies.
Duties and Responsibilities for a Forklift Operator:
• Operate a variety of highly sophisticated packing machines, ensuring the inbound/outbound schedules are met.
• Accurately pick, pack, check, and load products to and from designated areas in the facility, as well as on and off trailers.
• Move materials packed on pallets or in crates around the storage facility.
• Inspect machinery to determine the need for repairs, and guarantee safety by performing regular maintenance.
• Perform other duties as required.
Job Qualifications for a Forklift Operator:
• Attention to detail and efficient basic computer skills
• Proven ability to use basic mathematical skills
• Strong problem-solving abilities and work ethic
• Must be able to take direction from multiple supervisors
• Highly organized and efficient at prioritizing work load
• Ability to meet deadlines and work well under pressure at a fast pace
• Capable of following work instructions of high repetitions
• Demonstrate the ability to be cross trained on different jobs
• Willingness to work overtime when needed
What you’ll love about Partners:
• Weekly pay!
• Flexibility to work different assignments
• Referral, attendance, and sign-on bonuses
• Growing your skills through Partners Academy!
Apply today to become a Partner for a "Best Staffing Firm to Work For"!