Adobe Illustrator Artist/Digitizer
Largo FL US
Largo FL US
Embroidery digitizers are responsible for processing any art change requests from the production floor. Must be efficient in Adobe Illustrator design, or a related field is preferred. Must be organized, detail oriented, and be able to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
A Digitizer is responsible for the processing any art change request from the production floor.
Essential Job Functions
• Discusses artwork at various stages of completion and discusses necessary changes with supervisor.
• Determine logo size, select density, and underlay stitch settings, reviews push/pull and entry/exit points on all letters and objects, choose thread colors, prepare sequence sheet for production.
• Reviews artwork for use on item.
• Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite.
• Ability to successfully pass Wilcom training (on the job).
• Speed and accuracy to meet production quotas.
• Ability to comprehend written instructions and communicate with department leads.
• Keep work area clean and follow all safety rules.
• Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Arts, Design or related field is preferred.
• Digitizing, Printing, and or Embroidery background a plus.