Compound Utility Associate
Stone Mountain GA US
Stone Mountain GA US
We’re excited to be named SIA’s fastest-growing industrial staffing firm in the U.S. and a Best Staffing Firm to Work For! We take pride in the company culture we’ve built helping over 19,000 associates find great jobs with great companies.
Keep reading to learn more about our amazing company culture and these outstanding opportunities!
Shift: 5:00PM until 3:00AM
Pay: $15.00 per hour
SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES
The Compound Utility Associate is responsible for various cleaning, repair and operator work within the compound department. This role is mobile and requires attention to detail and flexibility.
Safely operate pallet jacks to move tote, bins, pumping equipment and cleaning equipment.
- Clean and sanitize tools, pumps, tanks, tote bins, portables, pipelines and other equipment.
- Set pumps and connect pipes & hoses to deliver finished batches to holding tanks.
- Accurately document and record information such as chemical used, time, cleaning procedure, etc.
- Prepare lines and pumps with supervision in a timely manner to maintain production schedule.
- Answer calls to work on down lines.
- Maintain knowledge and practice of Quality and Safety Policies, Kettle/ Line Procedures, Good Manufacturing Procedures, and Reject Percent
- Demonstrate knowledge of cylinders/valves/pneumatic equipment;
Arrive on production floor 5 minutes prior to start of shift
Clean equipment and perform other custodial responsibilities;
Follow TPM methodologies from inception to completion
- Analyze downtime using information where appropriate for improvement.
- Visually inspect product purge for quality assurance, verify product labels and I.D. numbers correspond to products being produced.
- Responsible for material movement within the production and compounding areas.
- Maintain open communication with Compounding Manager, mechanics, and other compounding employees.
KEY RESULT AREAS
- Solve basic math problems
- Work in a team environment
- Resolve simple problems
- Display strong work ethic and organization skills
- Follow instruction from leads, and supervisors
- Adhere to strict safety guidelines and precautions
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE / KNOWLEDGE
·6+ months in a warehouse environment
·Read, write and communicate in English
High Diploma or GED preferred
WORKING CONDITIONS & PHYSICAL DEMANDS
Temperature in the warehouse can vary to summer and winter temperatures
- Must be able to stand on your feet for 95% of shift
- Ability to lift a minimum of 50lbs
- Ability to climb ladders
- Must be able to bend and the knees and waist
- Must be able to twist at torso
- Must be able have good range of motion in arms
Why join Partners Personnel?
Be part of one of the fastest growing industrial staffing firms in the U.S.!
Benefit from our dedicated recruiters’ expert career advice
Upskill with over 600 skills courses in Partners Academy!
* May be subject to a criminal background check and/or a drug screening. *
Apply today and join our team!