Contact Center Workforce Management Mgr - ONSITE
FORT MYERS FL US
FORT MYERS FL US
Contract to Hire - ONSITE ONLY - Ft. Myers FL ( Medical & Other Benefits available while contract from day one)
Hours: Center is open 7A-7P
To apply: Send resume to ClericalEOTM@partners.us or Select Branch code: CLERICAL ETOM - 3126 when applying online or through app.
Our client is a leading institution in Fort Myers within the Medical Community. Contact Center is responsible for speaking with patients about their healthcare. Great employer and an excellent opportunity to expand your career into a leading role in a recession proof organization. Work with an amazing leadership team.
The Call Center Analytics Manager is responsible for intra-day management of analyzing, developing and executing strategies to consistently meet service levels within the daily operation. This position will report to the Center Director. We are seeking an initiative-taking individual who will build, query, and analyze data to identify trends and opportunities to improve our business. This role is responsible for delivering impactful insights into key business decisions. You will demonstrate a drive of excellence to understand the true root cause and make specific recommendations to improve the contact center performance. In this position, you will lead a team of trainers and quality assurance specialists that support the contact center. The successful manager will support the team in the development and maintenance of accurate workload & capacity for the contact center ensuring data integrity and accuracy within all forecast/staffing models. The successful manager will effectively communicate with all levels of the department regarding impacts to volume, staffing, service levels and productivity.
What you bring to the opportunity:
- Knowledge of Work Force Management platforms including cloud versions Calabrio, Cisco
- Skilled in planning and managing omni-channel workforce
- Skilled in verbal and written communication to analyze, interpret and address department needs
- Knowledge of contact services industry and best practice methods
- Excellent presentation skills
- Prior experience with Data validation, creating reports, build and maintaining dashboards
- Exceptional ability in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Ability to be flexible and quickly adapt to changing business needs and processes
- Must possess strong analytical, statistical and critical thinking skills and be able to convey this with interpersonal skills and excellent communication.
- Deadline oriented underwritten by your work ethics.
- Ability to work both independently and within a collaborative team