Umatilla FL US
Umatilla FL US
Manufacturing Electrician needed in Umatilla, FL - THIS IS A DIRECT HIRE OPPORTUNITY
Salary: $53,040/K ($25.50/hr.)
Hours: 7:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m. Monday - Friday with some flexibility to cover if needed
What you'll do
• Perform electrical installation of conduit up to 3", wiring motors and lighting.
• Maintain all plant lighting systems.
• Respond to and resolve trouble calls in an appropriate time frame.
• Perform planned maintenance of all electrical equipment.
• Troubleshoot motor controls, control circuits, A.C. and D.C. drives, relay and PLC logic.
• Work with voltages up to 4160 volts.
• Program drives, photo eyes, level controls and other sensors.
• Keep shop clean.
• Maintain assigned golf cart.
• Clean up work area after each job.
• Active participation and support of the plant safety program is required.
• Regular attendance required.
• Must interact cordially with co-workers.
• Perform any other duties assigned.
• Due to the significant amount of steps/stairs contained in our production facility, employees must have the ability to navigate steps/stairs in a safe manner.
What we're looking for
• High school diploma or GED required.
• Industrial Electrician Trade School or 1 year of "on-the-job" experience with formal technical training in industrial electricity.
• Must pass FNG electrical assessment.
• Must have performed installation and maintenance of industrial process/packaging, instruments and controls.
• Must have good knowledge of 3-phase power and controls.
• Must have the ability to communicate and work as a team member to solve problems and improve the reliability of equipment operation.
• Requires excellent work habits, including iniative, safety and attendance.
• Must possess a positive attitude that promotes teamwork.
• Must possess Electrical troubleshooting skills.
• Knowledge of the industrial beverage industry is a plus.
• Must be self-motivated and able to work with little supervision.
• Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
• Must be willing and able to work additional hours over 40 when required