Lithia Springs 3092
Fairburn GA US
Fairburn GA US
|Branch||Lithia Springs 3092|
Assembler Job Responsibilities:
- Perform a variety of electronic assembly tasks following company’s workmanship standards.
- Follow work instructions to assemble electronic subassemblies and top level assemblies.
- Regular and reliable attendance is required.
- Work in a safe manner, per company’s Environmental Health and Safety policies and security policies and procedures.
- Complete all mandatory training.
- Participation in the 5S program is required.
- Visually inspects parts for proper insertion and placement.
- Safely operate and maintain various tools and machinery.
- Operate tooling as required and trained.
- Maintain a clean and well- organized work area.
- Preps and assembles manually inserted components per visual aids.
- Utilizes barcode scanner and small hand tools.
- Other duties as directed.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Perform basic, standardized and repetitive electronic assembly operations and labeling of components, assemblies or subassemblies. Ensure assemblies and components are properly handled and marked. Utilize barcode scanner and small hand tools. Under direct supervision, perform basic and routine electro- mechanical assembly operations. Use tools such as drills, screwdrivers, and other hand tools. Read and understand manufacturing assembly, packaging, and quality documentation. Give strong attention to detail. Follow verbal and written instructions such as drawing, schematics and work instructions in completing highly repetitive tasks.
Must be comfortable with various operations, assignments and tasks. The assembly technician builds custom products while standing at a well- lit work bench. Must be able to read and interpret basic, assembly instructions, and inspection instructions, etc.
Assembly Technicians use their hands, hand tools, and power tools to complete work orders in an efficient and high quality manner
This job requires prolonged standing and to be considered for this position, you should be able to:
- Work in a manufacturing environment facility.
- Use multiple hand tools and power tools.
- Lift up to 35 pounds
- Be dependable, available and able to work full time.
- Have proven work experience and personal references.
- Reliable transportation
- Be willing to take a random drug screening test and background check.
- Able to stand up to 10+ hours a day.
- Must be Covid-19 Vaccinated or willing to be tested weekly