Payroll Clerk - Project
ARTESIA NM US
ARTESIA NM US
- Temporary Assignment for 2 months starting on March 13th
- Reason for assignment is PEAK season
- Pay Rate: $25 an hour (required OT) 8-10 Hours a day and some weekend hours to finish payroll
- Onsite ONLY
- Artesia New Mexico
You can also send resumes to: Pauline.Brannigan@partners.us
THis is a TEMPORARY assignment for our client a national crane leasing company. This will be onsite at one of their larger customers reporting to the Branch Manager. Experience with Union pay and billing a plus. Hourly payroll that is billed back to a client and reconciled with various unions. Time must be accurately allotted to appropriate projects to ensure seamless and accurate billing.
Carefully following established company(SPO) policies and procedures along with any Federal, State, and any local or Bargaining Unit requirements, this position is responsible for making sure that employees are paid correctly for time worked and that charges are recorded to the appropriate projects so that customers are billed correctly. If you have had turnaround experience, please highlight it!
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensures established timekeeping policies, processes and procedures are followed.
- Ensures the correct time and other charges are made for assigned projects.
- Processes invoicing, work records, personnel files, and associated documents
- Coordinates between field and corporate payroll to address any payroll related issues.
- Assists employees in completing any paperwork as needed.
- Ensures continued protection of confidential information.
- Ensures that payroll deadlines are met so employees are paid in a timely manner.
- Performs other duties as assigned or required.
- High school diploma, GED, or other equivalent certificate.
- 2+ years’ experience in previous data management position preferred.
- 2+ years’ experience as a timekeeper on turnaround projects
- Basic mathematical skills
- Moderate communication and problem-solving skills
- Advanced ability to work in fast-paced environment and operate with a sense of urgency
- Advanced attention to detail
- Advanced level discretion while handling confidential information.
- Due to payroll requirements occasional evening and weekend work is required.