Area Manager (Internal)
Collinsville IL US
Collinsville IL US
We value experience and reward success!
We are looking for a team player with high energy and the ability develop strong customer relationships that would like to join our team as Area Manager in our St. Louis, MO and Collinsville, IL market!
Who is Partners Personnel? A Best Places to Work Company and the 15th Largest LI Staffing Firm in the US!
The Area Manager is responsible for managing a diverse group of professionals across a region (multiple units) and should be accomplished in attracting and developing qualified talent in a previous role as such as Branch Manager, Payroll Coordinator, and Specialist roles while exercising budget oversight, executive group level reporting, meeting corporate goals for the area while able to develop a long-term business plan for the region. They are the face of the brand and champions of our values which include:
• It’s My Privilege: Passion and Service
• I’m a Partner: Empowered, Ownership, Accountability, and Combined Strength
• Plus 1: Innovation and Continuous Improvement
• All Customers: Associates, Clients, and Collaborators
• Set objectives for managers and/or staff.
• Develop budgets and ensure adherence to it.
• Participate in developing policies, procedures, and operational guidelines, and ensure compliance.
• Manage staff. • Hire, train, and terminate managers, and front-line employees as needed.
• Assist with recruiting when and as needed.
• Manage direct hire recruiting.
• Post positions and create ads as needed on Craigslist, CareerBuilder, local newspapers, local journals, and all other services to advertise employment positions and the company.
• Network with the local markets, Chambers of Commerce, and HR venues to coordinate job fairs.
• Ensure payroll is submitted accurately and timely.
• Collections, as needed.
•Build relationships with local clinics.
• Work with HR to maintain employee records.
• Manage and direct overall operations, sales, and service teams.
• Set goals for each department.
• Clearly communicate goals to department heads.
• Measure the success of each department.
• Delegate responsibility.
• Generate and present reports on departmental goals.
• Participate in seminars and conferences.
• Motivate and encourage employees.
• Participate in lead generation and business development.
• Ensure high customer and client satisfaction.
• Track and present Quarterly Business Reviews to large accounts.
• Solicit customer feedback.
• Promote the company's mission and values.
• Set area goals.
• Optimize and oversee operations to ensure efficiency.
• Proven track record in B2B sales;
• Sales experience in light and industrial staffing required;
• Understanding of Key Performance Indicators and other metrics as measures of success.
• Working knowledge of MS Office Suite.
• Experience overseeing multiple facilities/branches with sales and operations functions.
• Experience managing sales and operations teams at multiple sites.
What we offer:
Competitive base salary - $65,000 - $75,000
KPI-driven bonuses and Car Program
Our “Plus 1” program for personal and career development
DEI and Interfaith Network initiatives that are woven into the fabric of our company culture
Be a part of a company that doesn’t just value and respect its colleagues but recognizes and rewards their work!
PARTNERS PERSONNEL IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER