IT Director - Data & Analytics
BRIDGEVILLE PA US
BRIDGEVILLE PA US
Our Professional & CREATECH Divisions are conducting an Executive Search on behalf of our customer, a leader in its segment of the civil construction industry. This is an outstanding opportunity to build the people, processes, and technology that will leverage the company's data, creating value across all segments of the business.
In this role, the successful candidate will design, develop, and realize an enterprise data strategy and roadmap. You will build and manage a team, supplemented by outside partners, while establishing an agile and DevOps approach to manage data and changes to the ecosystem. You will have immediate impact opportunities on database performance and health, redefining and focusing an ETL methodology, managing multiple visualization platforms, propelling our data warehousing capabilities, as well as building and defining a data strategy.
Areas of experience and expertise expected:
- A scientific/technical degree level qualification (e.g. Engineering, Computer Science, etc.) – preferred. Years of experience and technical certifications could be leveraged in lieu of a degree.
- 5+ years’ experience managing data and analytics team(s).
- 8+ years’ experience architecting and configuring data structures, processing, and reporting solutions.
- Technical depth in database architectures, cloud, ELT/ETL processing, and analytics tools.
- Agile product management and/or DevOps.
- Able to provide a Player-Coach approach to management, providing leadership while being a hands-on technical leader.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills, strong personal integrity, teamwork abilities, and a customer focus.
- A desire for continuous learning with a coaching mindset.
Onsite - Pittsburgh, PA
Salary level has been benchmarked to be market -Budgeted range will be shared during interview.