Buford GA US
Buford GA US
Client Site Industry & Highlights
We are currently hiring Machine Operators for Large parts Manufacturer!
Job Title: Machine Operators
Pay Rate: $18.00/hr
Schedule (Days and Time): Mon–Fri (6:30am – 3:00pm)
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
• Observe and follow safety rules as prescribe d by the safety policies
• Complete an expected amount of work based on time studies in accordance with schedule.
• Operate all necessary equipment in a proficient manner.
• Operate and adjust manual, semi-automatic or automatic numerically controlled machine perform standard and repetitive sequences of operations.
• Operate one or more standard or special purpose production machines for various operation
• Perform close tolerance work where dimensional and finish requirements are not difficult t nature of tooling and machine setups.
• Check work at specified points.
• Adjust machine to maintain finish and tolerance requirements.
• Work from part drawings and use required precision measuring instruments to check and i
• Recognize and report machine malfunctions, tooling difficulties, etc.
• May assist with setups or proving of pro9ram.
• Under supervision, work procedures and products are subject to check and inspection.
• Meet with engineers to discuss potential machine problems.
• Observe and follow safety rules.
• Maintain clean work area.
•Minimum 12 months experience Machine Operator in a manufacturing
•Ability to stand, squat, and bend for extended periods.
•Ability to lift to 50 pounds.