Office Admin/ Dispatcher
Coppell TX US
Coppell TX US
We are looking for an Office Admin/ Dispatcher for a leading car distribution center in the city of Coppell.
This is a Temp to Hire position after 90 days with full benefits.
2pm - 11:30pm
*Must be flexible with shift, ability come in earlier or stay later if needed. We are looking for someone who is a very quick learner and quick on their feet.
Steel toe boots required at all times
Standing, sitting,Waling,Bending and stretching required
Ability to lift up to 40lbs occasionally
Job Duties include but are not limited to:
• Partner with HR to maintain office policies as necessary
• Organize office operations and procedures
• Coordinate with IT department on all office equipment
• Manage relationships with vendors, service providers and landlord, ensuring that all items are invoiced and paid on time
• Manage contract and price negotiations with office vendors, service providers and office lease
• Provide general support to visitors
• Manage executives schedules, calendars and appointments as needed
• Responsible for managing office services by ensuring office operations and procedures are organized, correspondences are controlled, filing systems are designed, supply requisitions are reviewed and
approved and that clerical functions are properly assigned and monitored
• Ensure office efficiency is maintained by carrying out planning and execution of equipment procurement, layouts and office systems
• Responsible for developing and implementing office policies by setting up procedures and standards to guide the operation of the office
• Ensure that results are measured against standards, while making necessary changes along the way
• Allocate tasks and assignments to subordinates and monitor their performance