Jr Design Engineer
FORT MYERS FL US
FORT MYERS FL US
Position Title: Junior Design Engineer
Salary Range$55,000- $60,000
Location: Fort Myers, Florida
Global Aerospace systems manufacturer seeks a Jr. Design Engineer with an educational background in Mechanical Engineering or Aerospace Engineering to kick off their career. Be part of a cohesive team working on designs for both commercial and military/government aircraft.
- Develops conceptual and detailed product specifications by analyzing performance and customer requirements.
- Supports Engineering Manager and Design Team leader. Investigates design factors such as function, materials, performance, interchangeability, cost, operational efficiency, and contractual requirements.
- May develops preliminary designs from customer input and descriptive information provided by others.
- Applies scientific analysis and mathematical models to predict and measure the outcome and consequence of design alternatives. Interprets and validates test results for accuracy and precision.
- Recommends product qualification procedures and parameters to achieve customer and product reliability and safety standards.
- May utilizes and interprets predictive models to simulate and verify design concepts.
- Provides technical information review with product engineering teams using established engineering practices, standards, and documentation methods.
- Writes supporting documentation for procedures and technical reports; may write technical responses or proposals for customers. Contributes to the completion milestones associated with specific projects. Reviews product specifications to ensure clarity, completeness, form, fit, function, and conformity to standards and procedures. Identifies design errors, omissions, and other deficiencies, and recommends revisions, engineering change orders, and improvements to engineering management or the project team.
Welcome a recent college graduate with an interest in aerospace engineering or mechanical engineering to apply!