Master Scheduler for Aerospace Manufacture
Phoenix AZ US
Phoenix AZ US
Aerospace manufacturer looking for seasoned Master Scheduler Direct Hire opportunity/ Great Benefits.
Compensation: $75k-85k DOE
Schedule: 7am-3:30pm, Mon-Fri; OT as needed
1. Plans and schedules out twelve (12) months on machining centers based on their assigned manpower to ensure level loading. Identifies and addresses situations of over and under capacity. When possible, plans and schedules jobs and lots to run
2. The Master Scheduler is responsible for assuring that the daily dispatch list is current and available to supervisors at required times.
3. followup will be maintained with Purchasing and Vendor Control personnel to ensure that outside vendor services are being completed on time to support Midstate Machine's machining and delivery schedules.
4. This position is responsible for maintaining a communication link between all departments and to update status, addressing issues affecting delivery schedules with all appropriate persons.
5. Previous Knowledge of Syteline and Epicor is Preferred.
• Minimum of five (5) years of experience in aerospace machining required. Specialization in New Product Introduction preferred.
Please contact Partners Personnel Tempe for more details:
1740 E. Broadway Rd. #110
Tempe, AZ 85282