Doral (Miami) 3109
Davie FL US
Davie FL US
|Branch||Doral (Miami) 3109|
Assembler (Cable & PDU) (Full-Time)
Essential Duties And Responsibilities
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
Key Responsibilities Include, But Not Limited To
• Read blue prints, job order traveler, job order pick list and interpret shop drawings.
• Build to assembly standards in terms of quantity and quality.
• Use hand tools (i.e. soldering instruments, drills, saws, wrenches, etc).
• Follow written and oral instructions.
• Perform hand and wrist assembly involving repetitive motion.
• Work at different work stations as production needs require, or shift from one station to another during assembly process.
• Use good judgment in performing tasks.
• Timely and accurately complete documentation and electronically record work.
• Maintain a safe and clean work environment (may require sweeping, mopping, trash removal)
• Perform tasks while complying with company safety policies.
• Promptly report to supervisor all observations that are relevant to ensure a safe and efficient operation in the department.
• Provide input to help improve the performance of the department.
• Follow and adhere to all company and departmental procedures and policies.
• Work overtime when needed.
• Perform other duties as required.
• High school diploma/GED
• Ability to read blue prints, schematics, and other manufacturing information.
• Ability to work in a standing position for extended periods of time.
• Ability to work in metric and English units of measure.
• Skilled in assembling products that meet quality standards.
• Competence in safely and effectively using hand tools.
• Ability to lift up to 50 pounds unassisted throughout the day.
• Demonstrated effective interpersonal communication skills with the ability to team with others.
• Basic math skills in order to complete job tasks.
• Strong organization skills and attention to detail.
• Flexibility to adapt to changes in the work environment and work assignments.