Account Coordination Supervisor
JOHNS CREEK GA US
JOHNS CREEK GA US
Direct Hire Position - Hybrid - Must be a reasonable commute to Johns Creek, GA
Salary: 58K+ plus bonus
To apply select branch code: Clerical East of the MS 3126 to have your resume directed to the hiring team
Join our client's customer care team. Our client manufacturers exterior building products mainly for the commercial construction industry and for very high end residential projects. Your customers will be working with large purchase requests ($1M). You will be leading a group of Account Coordinators to assist customers with questions about their orders and helping them with shipping questions in order for customer building projects to stay on time.
Position Summary: The Account Coordination Supervisor coordinates the activities of those providing exceptional and professional service while shipping and receiving fiber cement products. Maintains the daily workload to ensure required service and quality levels are attained. The position is accountable to the customer for quality output while solving problems and fostering effective communication.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develops, motivates, evaluates and coaches staff on work procedures, proper call handling and teamwork to deliver excellent customer service.
- Maintains a visible presence and is available to staff to answer questions, monitor calls and give ongoing feedback.
- Monitor performance expectations by preparing regular performance evaluations for all direct reports.
- Acts as liaison between staff and other areas, including management, communicating workflow results, ideas, and solutions.
- Accomplishes day-to-day work operations by initiating, coordinating, and enforcing order entry policies and procedures.
- Display the highest level of verbal and written communication to customers.
- Conducts root cause analysis and provides ongoing recommendations/solutions to improve professionalism and customer service.
- Ensure customer inquiries are responded to within two hours and that problems such as damages, shortages and nonconformance to specifications are rectified to mutual satisfaction.
- Participate in meetings to improve productivity, resolve customer service issues and manage workload of team.
- Analyzes data and compiles reports on open orders and employee performance points.
- Oversees special customer accounts to ensure that a high level of service is provided for the specialized accounts.
- Assists with other duties and projects as assigned and deemed necessary to meet the business need.
- The Account Coordination Supervisor requires a strong commitment to leadership in order to meet deadlines, maintain customer service standards and motivate the team.
- Should have excellent interpersonal skills and able to handle more than one task at a time.
- Demonstrate the ability to work under pressure and be able to prioritize and delegate, problem solve and multi-task as necessary to meet and exceed client requests in this fast-paced environment, especially when dealing with lost freight, missed timelines or technical problems.
- Planning is often short term and urgent in nature and many unpredictable variables necessitate the need for fine-tuned decision-making and organization skills.
- The Account Coordination Supervisor is highly dependent upon computers and associated software to oversee the tracking and evaluation of movement of products and materials to and from the warehouse for the client.
- Must be technically comfortable with an ERP system.
- This monitoring role includes many administration activities, such as reviewing and preparing reports, maintaining files and customer service-related paperwork, forecasting volume and completing human resources documentation.
- 2 year degree and/or equivalent amount of experience
- A minimum of 2 years of demonstrated experience in a lead or training role.
Experience in one or more of these areas:
- Manufacturing experience (preferred).
- Building/Construction industry experience (preferred).
- One year of SOX compliance experience (preferred).