LIVONIA MI US
LIVONIA MI US
Bearing Company located in Livonia has immediate needs for light assembly workers.
1st shift: 6am - 2:30pm
• Repetitive and deft physical assembly of raw materials, ball bearings and parts to create clutch release bearings, idlers or sprockets.
• Use of tools and machinery to grease parts and ball bearings.
• Read, measure, and verify specifications of components and assemble parts to blueprint specification.
• Follow technical instructions, interpret engineering blueprints and follow work instructions.
• Discern quality of parts and materials used in production and test finished products for defects.
• Follow company policy, procedures and directives
• General maintaining and cleaning of tools, surrounding work area and machines used. Keeping a tidy and clean workspace throughout the day.
• Collaborate to work with other team members and communicate effectively to ensure quality and production metrics are complete.
• Meet and adhere to company’s safety procedures
Skills and Qualifications:
• Highschool diploma or GED.
• Proficient in arithmetic math.
• Continuous mental and visual attention to detail.
• Willingness to perform repetitive tasks and mitigate visual and hearing distractions.
• Excellent hand-eye coordination.
• Able to move, lift, push and pull up to 10 lbs and standing on feet for great lengths of time.
• Strong written, reading and communication skills.
• Although rare, able to perform ad hoc projects as requested.