Accounts Receivable Cash Specialist
MARIETTA GA US
MARIETTA GA US
This is a Temp to Perm Opportunity with a fantastic recession proof company. Work for an organization that manufactures a product that is part of everyone's life every day.
Temp to Perm
Salary: $19+ an hour depending on experience
When applying select Branch Code: Clerical East of the MS 3126
The Accounts Receivable (“AR”) Cash Specialist is responsible for providing financial, clerical and administrative services to ensure efficient, timely and accurate billing/payment application to customer accounts. This position reports to the AR Manager and is an integral part of the AR Team as follows:
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Execute the daily billing and reconciliation.
- Perform the daily cash application process and reconciliation.
- Maintain all invoicing, debit/credit memos and cash application records.
- Responsible for setting up new customers and obtaining documentation for AR Manager’s approval.
- Provide assistance for Affiliate and CIA accounts.
- Prepare weekly, monthly and quarterly reports at the request of the AR Manager.
- Coordinate the monthly closing of accounts receivable and prepare the monthly Lockbox reconciliation.
- Perform position related duties in compliance with internal controls.
- Assist the AR Manager with audit requests.
- Process monthly write offs (if any).
- Perform other position-related duties as assigned.
- Comply with the company's Compliance Program Including Environmental, Quality, Health & Safety, and Confidential Information Management Guidelines.
Education and Required Skills:
*Associates degree and two years related experience; or high school diploma or general education degree (GED) and five years related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
*Proficient in Excel and systems.
*Analytical ability and problem solving skills.
*Professional phone and email business acumen.
*Well organized, detail oriented and a team player.
*General Accounting knowledge preferred but not required.