Duncan SC US
Duncan SC US
Perform all inspection and rework to the exact specifications as outlined in the work instructions.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The essential functions include, but are not limited to the following:
• Perform all inspection and rework activities in compliance with standard procedures, operating manuals, manufacturer's specifications, and/or work instructions.
• Use of power tools, electrical hand tools, rotary tools, and/or hand tools.
• Inspects, disassembles, repairs, cleans, reworks, or replaces components, tests equipment, then reassembles equipment.
• Uses smartphones/tablets to electronically document all inspection and rework results.
• Maintains a clean, organized, and safe work environment.
• Assures that all tools are accounted for, put in back in place, and charged.
• Regularly communicates problems and improvement opportunities to immediate supervisor.
• Ability to work as part of a team to achieve individual and team results.
• Ability to frequently read work instructions, inspect product, differentiate fine details, and repeatedly manipulate parts.
• Use of Personal Protective Equipment such as safety vest, gloves, and mask if unvaccinated.
• Perform other duties as assigned that support the overall objective of the position.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS (KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES)
• Mechanical, Electronic assembly, repair, and rework experience.
• Willingness and self-motivation to complete all work 100% to specification.
• Attention to detail
• High school diploma/GED.
• Valid Driver’s License
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position.
• Stand and walk for up to 12 hours a day, up to 2-4 miles a day.
• 20/20 vision or corrected vision.
• Frequently positioning of oneself (e.g., stand, walk, stoop, bend, twist, kneel, crouch) to perform work tasks
• Extensive use of arms, hands, and fingers in the manipulation of tools, objects and controls is necessary
• Repetitive manipulation of objects, tools, or controls for multiple hours
• Lift up to 40 pounds repeatedly
• Ability to work in different climates, such as hot or cold, for an entire shift.