Machine Operator/Lead 3rd shift
Salt Lake City UT US
Salt Lake City UT US
Salt Lake City, Utah
Job Tittle: Machine Operator/Lead
Pay Rate: $19.50
Machine Operator/Lead, set up and operates a packaging machine in accordance with established procedures and guidelines. Fills, secures, and labels containers according to company and/or customer specifications. Also responsible for adhering to the Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMPs) that are in effect, assuring the safety, quality and quantity of product produced
• Ensure compliance with corporate safety standards and applicable laws and regulations.
• Operate high-speed packaging equipment.
• Interact with HMI (Human Machine Interface). Program and adjust setting to maximize efficiency.
• Maintain machine at standard speed, output consistency and minimize downtime and product waste.
• Maintain equipment to meet daily production goals.
• Set-up and adjust equipment to package product of various types, sizes and configurations as well as perform audits, weights and quality checks.
• Perform set up and equipment changes. Adjusts machine settings to complete tasks accurately, according to specifications, and in a timely fashion. Troubleshoot and locate root problems.
• Complete and maintain repair checklists and complete reports as required.
• Lubricate and perform any preventive maintenance to all equipment and keep necessary records.
• Insure the application of GMP’s and SOP’s at all times.
• Communicates mechanical issues to Supervisor or requests help directly from the mechanics. May make minor repairs to packaging equipment as needed.
• Perform line sanitation.
• Interface with Supervisor through the run.
• Perform visual inspection of products to maintain proper quality.
• Conduct in-process testing and inspection, and documents results.
• Operate manual and power lifting equipment to lift/move heavy object(s).
• Document procedures being carried out and input into MRP/ERP.
• Maintain clean production area.
• Other duties as assigned.
Retention Bonus: $1,000 (Upon NO attendance, safety, or performance issues)
Become a Partner and Apply With Us Today!
Call or Text us for any questions: 801.882.7880