Groundskeeper- Property Management
Sheridan CO US
Sheridan CO US
This Denver Apartment Community is looking for a Groundskeeper!
Temp to Hire opportunities!
Schedule: Monday-Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm.
Benefits: * 401(k) * 401(k) matching * Dental insurance * Health insurance * Life insurance * Paid time off * Vision insurance
Pay: Depending on Experience
The Groundskeeper is responsible for the overall upkeep of the community’s image – the exterior and interior cleanliness of the residential apartment community.
Responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
• Pick up trash and keep community dumpster area clean and accessible, making repairs when needed
• Clean and maintain pet stations throughout community
• Assist maintenance teams with apartment trash-outs and construction debris removal
• Report directly to the maintenance supervisor for all tasks and special projects
• Remove debris from stairs and walkways and rake leaves
• Power washing
• Clean common areas (clubhouse, fitness center, mail room, leasing office, hallways, restrooms, meeting room, pool area)
• Clean vacant apartments for move-in ready condition
• Clean and keep up appearance of model apartment homes
• Maintain, inventory and organize supplies
• Operate cleaning equipment such as vacuums and rug cleaners
• Handle cleaning supplies
• Empty wastebaskets and trash receptacles
• Clean sinks, toilets and mirrors
• Shovel and remove snow and ice from designated areas such as sidewalks, stairs and entryways as required
One year of grounds maintenance, custodial/janitorial, restaurant experience; OR, Any equivalent combination of experience and/or education from which comparable knowledge, skills and abilities have been achieved
Call or visit us for more info!
501 S. Cherry St. Denver, CO 80246 Suite #215